D.O. 183 Provisions and Compliance
D.O. 183 Provisions and Compliance: A Comprehensive Approach to Observe D.O. 183 Compliance and Handle DOLE Inspections February 22, 2018 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM AIM CONFERENCE CENTER Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines Be knowledgeable and compliant to the new ...
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
D.O. 183 Provisions and Compliance: A Comprehensive Approach to Observe D.O. 183 Compliance and Handle DOLE Inspections
February 22, 2018
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
AIM CONFERENCE CENTER
Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
Be knowledgeable and compliant to the
new DOLE Department Order 183
Is your organization compliant-ready?
REGISTER NOW! CALL US AT
877-6502 | 832-1409
370-9961 to 63
Learning Session Description
DOLE Department Order 183
In its pursuit to guarantee a higher degree of labor law compliance and mandate its observance in the workplace at all times, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has revised its rules and has adopted a regulatory approach in the regulation and implementation of labor laws.
The Department Order 183 reinforces the implementation of the visitorial and enforcement power of the Secretary of labor or authorized labor Inspectors, particularly the Special Inspection Team. It allows three (3) modes of inspection, namely routine inspections, complaint inspections and occupational safety and health (OSH) standard investigations, to be carried out without any prior notice (surprise inspection) or as the circumstances requires.
Establishments or organizations that were subjected to an inspection or investigation and has failed to adhere in accordance with the department order may in turn face serious repercussions depending on the imminence of health and safety danger the violation poses, the nature of its occurrence or if corrective action was immediately taken.
This learning session facilitated by Usec. Dominador R. Say, Undersecretary of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), will cover the groundwork, essential provisions and fine points of DO 183 in full details. It will also equip Company Executives, HR Staff, Managers and Supervisors and Business owners with enough knowledge and insights to be conforming and compliant-ready to D.O. 183’S stipulations and refrain from unproductive organization risks.
Learning Session Objectives
The specific objectives of this unique fun-filled learning experience are;
• To endorse consciousness on the underlying structure, general provisions and compliance prerequisites of D.O. 183, as well as the consequences to non-compliant organizations.
• To impart an understanding of the primary process, overall coverage and labor standard of the three (3) core inspection procedures of D.O. 183.
• To know how to establish your organization in facing the new developments in the labor code, health and safety standards, and legal process.
• To comprehend constructive strategies in effectively handling compliance issues during inspection.
• To aid in the realization of a productive and efficacious organization devoid of D.O. 183 compliance-related issues through effective leadership and masterful business administration.
Learning Investment for this 1-Day FREE Learning Session
Regular Rate : P 6,988 + VAT
Register Now for the FREE Learning Session
and pay on or before January 22, 2018
Pay only P 1,998 + VAT per seat
(Minimal fee includes Certificate, AM & PM Snacks and Venue Rental)
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!
CALL US AT
ARIVA Academy Philippines, Inc.
877-6502 | 832-1409
370-9961 to 63
R E G I S T E R O N L I N E: www.Ariva.com.ph